Tuesday 22 October 2013

Endings And Beginnings

This is Klein's whole warband poised and ready for action.



This may be the only time any dice are rolled around these models! :-)
This marks a bit of an end for this blog. Klein's warband is done and although I have plans for a couple more models and plenty more ideas, I think I'm done with Klein and his boys for now. So, I'm going to start posting more of my general hobby here.

I am very happy with how the warband turned out. They have that dark future feel and I'd like to think that thay are an ok emulation of the few John Blanche miniatures that I've been luck enough to see in real life. And I've learned how to make my stuff more grim-dark. 

This is not to say there won't be more Inq28 stuff. For example this the last miniature that I finished.


I'll just not be focusing on it as much. Expect to see stuff for my armies, stuff that I've been meaning to paint for years, some terrain, some sculpting and maybe some non-GW stuff. I hope this is ok.

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame that you think no more dice will be rolled around those models, I'll be up for some Inq28 stuff sometime; finally graduating uni soon, will hopefully have more time for hobby!

    Just have to say though, that warband looks awesome. Inspired me to finish my penal legion sometime. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're getting the (war)band back together? Great! Look forward to seeing the penal legion stuff done.

      Delete